We are actively seeking applicants online and in person. If you know of an interested and qualified individual, please put them in contact with a member of council or the church office.
Here is the job description developed by Grace Council.
The Audio Visual Coordinator supports quality sound and audio production for live-streamed, pre-recorded, and/or live worship services on Sunday mornings, Thursday evenings, Christian Holidays, and other events. Knowledge of audio consoles and other audio/visual equipment is essential. Collaborative work with others including the pastor, church musicians, and other volunteers is necessary.
Essential Job Functions:
· Manage video live streaming and process audio and/or visual recordings for online services.
· Operate video and coordinate sound board for in-person services monitoring the flow of the service and who is speaking or singing at any point of time.
· Pre- Record various elements of the online services and integrate into the live stream as needed.
· Communicate with pastor and other volunteers regarding logistical issues, equipment needs, or other tech/media related concerns.
· Coordinate, communicate with, and train volunteers for AV support on Sunday morning and Thursday evening worship services.
· Maintain operation of AV equipment, including pre-service operational checks and preventative maintenance.
· Offer recommendations and assistance regarding additional equipment needs and purchases.
· Resolve technical or equipment problems, drawing upon outside contracted support as needed and authorized.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Working knowledge of and experience with AV equipment and computer-based AV production, recording, and streaming.
· Ability to troubleshoot technical issues, and assist with installation and maintenance of hardware and software.
· Ability to responsibly interact with social media platforms such as Facebook and YouTube.
· Ability to coach and train volunteers and work as a team member with a positive attitude
· Perform the functions of this position in a professional manner and work closely with the Worship and Music team to prepare a meaningful worship experience both live and online.
Compensation and Benefits
This position is an hourly position, projected at 5 - 7 hours per week with hours depending on project(s) being worked. This is a new position with the possibility to increase hours depending on how the individual develops this position.
Working Sunday mornings and Thursday evening is required. Must be able to work on Christian Holidays. Assistance at special services may require work hours during the worship or rehearsal times, which are often on weekends.
Pay is $18 to $20 per hour depending upon qualifications.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com